Small Storage Cubes for Moving
Is a moving and storage cube right for you?
A small storage cube may be exactly what you need if you’re moving a small amount of household goods long distance. Just pack and load the cube, and the moving company will drive it to your new home for unloading – no rental truck required. Plus, you can store your items directly in the cube, eliminating the need to rent a storage unit. If that sounds like your kind of move, it’s time we introduce you to the ReloCube from U-Pack®.
What makes the ReloCube a great small storage cube option for my move?
It’s got a lot going for it:
- It’s 6’ x 7’ x 8’ externally, which allows it to fit easily into a standard parking space. If you’re moving from an apartment or an area with limited parking, it won’t take up too much room.
- One Cube can hold the furnishings of a studio-size apartment. You can reserve as many as you think you’ll need for the size of your home and only pay for the Cubes you actually use.
- You don’t have to use a ramp to load or unload because it sits at ground-level.
- You can store your things directly inside of it for however long you need. Just call when you want your Cube out of storage and U-Pack will deliver it to you.
- Each storage Cube is equipped with tie-down points from floor to ceiling to help secure your belongings inside.
- It stays secure with your own lock and key. When you’re done loading, lock it up with your own lock and keep the key with you till you’re ready to unload. No one has access to your Cube but you.
How is the storage Cube moved to my destination?
U-Pack delivers the empty Cube to your home for loading. You have up to three business days to load, then U-Pack picks up the Cube and moves it to your new home (transit times average 2-5 business days depending on where you live). You get another three business days to unload, then U-Pack picks up the empty Cube. If you need storage, it’s available whether you need it pre-move or post-move. Very easy!
How much does it cost to use the ReloCube?
What makes the ReloCube unique in terms of cost is how you pay for it. You’re only charged for the Cubes you actually use, not how many you reserve. So if you reserve three Cubes but fit your belongings into two, two is all you pay for. And there’s no extra fee for taking any unused Cubes back to the service center.
See how many Cubes you may need for the size of your home by using this Simple Space Estimator tool. Then, get a free moving quote online or by calling 800-413-4799. Your moving quote will tell you exactly how much a small storage cube from U-Pack will cost. Just remember – you only pay for the Cubes you use.
Move with U-Pack!
U-Pack storage cubes are convenient, affordable, and extremely easy to use. If you’re moving long distance or need storage, consider the ReloCube for your move. Get a quote today! We drive. You save.®
Leave a comment below with your question and we’ll be happy to help.