How to move
It's Friday! That means it's another chance to look back at some posts that customers have found helpful in the past. For today's Flashback Friday, we're taking another look at Christina's post about how to move. Studies show that moving is one of the most stressful events you'll experience in your life. The information Christina provides was designed to make it a little more manageable. Happy Friday!
Nearly 40 million Americans move each year, and soon you’ll be joining that statistic! Make your move stress-free by learning exactly how to move and begin the moving the process.
How to move: the moving process
Before you do anything moving related, print a copy of the Moving Checklist and Moving Timeline. The checklist will help you stay on task, and the timeline tells you exactly what to do before, during, and after your move. Don’t miss these two great resources! Here’s the scoop on how to move:
- Once you’ve set your budget, begin comparing movers. There are all types of moving companies out there: full-service, truck rental, portable storage, and the “you pack, they drive” type, like U-Pack. Determine the features you can’t go without (like affordability, dependability, or convenience), then start getting moving quotes. Start with a no-obligation, free instant moving quote from U-Pack.
- Do your research. With moving quotes in hand, visit epinions.com, the BBB, or movingscam.com to see what real people have to say about their moving experiences with the moving companies you are considering for your move.
- Now that you’ve decided which moving company to use, it’s time to start packing (get professional packing tips). Get your family and friends to help, or hire extra help. Don’t scrimp on moving boxes and supplies—order discount boxes from the U-Pack Box Store. And every order comes with FREE shipping.
You’re all packed and ready to go! Once you arrive to your new destination, let your friends know your new address with these fun address change e-cards!
How to move with U-Pack
U-Pack is revolutionizing the moving industry! We offer affordable moving paired with quality service. Our prices are comparable to truck rental, but WE do the driving! You can even add loading or unloading help to your U-Pack move, and still pay less than you would with a traditional full-service mover! We beat other portable storage options with our container size, service area, and service options. We are truly the best option for moving long distance!
Here’s how a move with U-Pack works:
- We deliver a moving trailer or moving container to your home
- You load
- We deliver your belongings to your new home
- You unload
U-Pack customers love the price. 78% of U-Pack customers chose U-Pack because of price. They also love the fact that you only pay for the space you use! For example, if you use 15 ft. of the 28 ft. moving trailer, you only pay for 15 ft. If you reserve four ReloCubes, but only use three, you only pay for three. It’s a perk that our customers rave about.
How to move: Go U-Pack!
Now that you’re equipped with information to plan a successful move, ensure that it will be successful by choosing U-Pack to move you! Give us a call at 800-413-4799 or leave a comment below! Let’s discuss your free moving quote and ways to cut move costs even further.