How much does it cost to move a three-bedroom home?
It’s Flashback Friday! Today we’ll spend some time looking back at posts that customers found helpful in the past. Since moving costs are top-of-mind for a lot of people right now, this post about the cost to move a three-bedroom home is a great one to check out. Happy Friday everyone!
The cost to move your three bedroom home is unique, depending on different moving factors like how much you’re moving, when you’re moving, and where you’re moving from and to. The first step in determining your specific move cost is to get moving quotes. Once you compare moving quotes, you’ll know what fits into your moving budget and what doesn’t. Start out by getting a free moving quote from U-Pack, the "you pack, they drive" moving service that offers rates comparable to truck rental.
Below you’ll find info about how U-Pack keeps your three-bedroom home moving costs low.
The Moving Trailer option
U-Pack’s moving trailer is 28 ft. long (longer than any rental truck out there), so it has plenty of room for moving your three-bedroom home. The best part of the moving trailer is that U-Pack gives you the option of only paying for the space you use (5 ft. minimum). 17-21 ft. of trailer space is typical for a three-bedroom home. If you end up using more or less space based on how you pack the trailer, just add or subtract the per-foot adjustment rate included in your quote!
The Moving Cube option
You could also move your three-bedroom home in a ReloCube®, U-Pack’s 6’ x 7’ x 8’ moving container. Similar to the moving trailer, U-Pack gives you the option to only pay for the number of Cubes you actually use. When moving a three-bedroom home, you may want to reserve 4 or 5 Cubes depending on how much more you’re moving in addition to the three bedrooms (like, garage and storage shed, etc.). Remember, you can reserve as many as you need, but only pay for the ones you use. Plus, there’s no additional fee to return the unused Cubes.
Call 800-413-4799 or click to get a free moving quote now.
Benefits of Moving a Three-bedroom home with U-Pack
- You can get there on your own time because U-Pack does the driving.
- U-Pack rates are comparable to truck rental, but you don’t have to drive.
- Your moving quote includes the driver, fuel, sales tax, liability coverage, and road tolls all in one low price.
- U-Pack averages cross-country transit times of 2 to 5 business days. Full-service can take 4-10 week.!
- If you need storage, you can store your belongings in the trailer or Cube at an ABF Service Center.
- There are plenty of ways to save even more money on your move with U-Pack, such as terminal-to-terminal moves, moving on an off-peak moving day, or using the $25 coupon below!
It's the ideal solution for moving your three-bedroom home. Get a free moving quote or call 800-413-4799 to talk to a U-Pack moving specialist. Let me know how I can help you learn more about moving your home by commenting below.
Go U-Pack! We drive. You save. ®