How much does a ReloCube cost?
Checking ReloCube prices
Most people have the same goals when moving — make it as easy and affordable as possible. To help you meet these objectives, U-Pack offers a ReloCube® moving container that is simple, convenient and affordable. They sit at ground-level for seamless loading, get delivered door to door, and are priced based on the number of containers you use. In fact, 78% of customers say they chose U-Pack because of the price! Take a look at how moving in a Cube works, what the cost includes, and how to check rates for your move.
What is a ReloCube?
Let’s start with the basics: ReloCubes are metal, weatherproof containers used for long-distance moving. Each one is 6’ x 7’ x 8’ and fits in a standard parking space. They also have tie-down points so you can secure belongings inside. One ReloCube holds the contents of one room and is large enough to hold furniture including king-size mattresses and sofas. Learn more about ReloCubes in these FAQs.
Break down U-Pack ReloCube costs
Rates are based on a number of factors including the size of your home (or how many containers you use), your move date, and your origin and destination locations. To easily find out your ReloCube price, get an online moving quote. To get the most accurate price, you’ll need to know how many containers you’ll use. Our space estimator can help determine your needs.
The price includes:
- The moving equipment
- Transportation, delivery, fuel, taxes and liability coverage
- Three business days for loading and unloading
- 24/7 online tracking
- Fast transit times — most moves are completed in just 2-5 business days
- Excellent customer support throughout the move
You can also add storage or loading help if needed. And, for shipments that need to arrive on a certain date or time, we offer guaranteed delivery. If you get a quote online and it gives pricing for our moving trailer, don’t worry. In most locations, we can easily switch your quote to a different equipment type. Just call a moving consultant at 800-413-4799 or email the quote number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to reduce ReloCube costs
If the ReloCube quote was a little higher than you expected, there are a few ways to lower it:
- Check the move date. Just like hotels or airfare, moving companies have days that are less busy, and therefore more affordable. If you’re flexible, a moving consultant can help determine which dates are cheapest during your timeframe.
- Load or unload at a service center. Instead of doing a door-to-door move, load or unload (or both) at a local service center. This can lead to significant savings, and because we have more than 200 service centers across the U.S. and Canada, there’s likely to be one near you.
- Use fewer Cubes. If you’re able to get rid of items and use less space, you pay less. Donate or sell any unwanted furniture or belongings to save money.
Compare U-Pack to other container moving services
What sets ReloCubes apart from other similar companies? ReloCubes are flexible, since you can use the amount of containers and space that you need. The U-Pack coverage area is also unique, servicing all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. See more things that set U-Pack Cubes apart by comparing them with the three most common container moving companies:
Have more questions about the cost of a ReloCube?
If you have questions about your quote, moving with a Cube, or reducing costs, please let us know. We’re happy to help. Give us a call at 800-413-4799 or leave a comment below.
PODS® is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc. 1-800-Pack-Rat® is a registered trademark of 1-800-Pack-Rat, LLC. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. Use of third-party trademarks or registered trademarks does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by such third-party.