How does a You Pack, They Drive Moving Service Work?
You Pack. They Drive. How does it work?
It’s the concept that has truly revolutionized the moving industry. As more and more people discover the money-saving opportunities this type of service affords, truck rental and full-service moving are becoming less appealing for cross-country moving. Why?
Because it’s an affordable mix of do-it-yourself and full-service. Here’s how “You Pack, They Drive” works with U-Pack Moving:
- U-Pack delivers our moving container(s) or moving trailer direct to your door.
- You load it up with all your belongings within 3 business days.
- U-Pack delivers your belongings direct to your new home.
- You unload it within 3 business days.
With U-Pack, you pay the truck rental price, but you don’t have to drive. It’s a win-win! And as an added bonus, you don’t have to pay out of pocket for fuel because it’s included in your moving quote!
Here’s what else U-Pack customers love:
- Price control. You pay only for the linear footage you use in the moving trailer (5 ft. minimum) or the number of ReloCubes you need.
- Fast Transit Times. U-Pack averages cross-country transit times of 2 to 5 business days. How? We’re always on the move – from one of nearly 300 ABF Service Centers to the next.
- Price. Like I mentioned before – U-Pack prices compare to truck rental (but you don’t have to drive!). In fact, 78% of U-Pack’s customers said they chose the service because of price.
If a “You Pack, They Drive” service seems like a good fit for your move, get a free moving quote online, or call 800-413-4799 to see how much you can save. Have questions about how the service works? Leave a comment below—I’ll be glad to help.