I used UPack to move my household effects from Rhode Island to California. It was the best decision I made for this cross country move. The 28' trailer was delivered and picked up just as scheduled. Upon arrival in California the trailer was delivered to the storage facility as promised. The bar that holds the separating wall was bent and I was unable to access our shipment. The gentleman, George, was very kind to help gain access. He spent more than an hour taking the bar off and I really appre... See Moreciated his help. I did a lot of research before hiring UPack and they were the least expensive and most convenient for my move. I'd highly recommend them for your long distance move.
Moved from IL to CO with UPack and it was an absolutely trouble-free experience that ended up cheaper than hauling it myself!
Notes from my move for others:
1. Contents shift and bounce around a lot - strapped items traveled best
2. Be sure to schedule your pickup via the link sent by text
3. I had a couple minor issues which the ABF staff quickly addressed.
4. Glassware boxes (from another company) traveled great.
5. Freight trailers tend to get a little dirty, so plan accordingly.
6. 150 y... See Moreear-old curio traveled on 4 little legs perfectly fine (strapped to wall)
Would Upack again 5-stars.!