What’s the price of using a ReloCube?
(post updated 9/9/14)
If you’re looking for an affordable way to move, you’ve undoubtedly come across the ReloCube in your search. Ground-level loading and the ability to put your own lock on it makes moving long distance so much more convenient than traditional truck rental. Though ReloCube prices differ based on where you’re moving from and to and when you’re moving, getting an online quote is super quick and easy. Just enter some basic details and we’ll show the price instantly.
Something to note if you’re requesting a ReloCube price online is that in some cases your quote may show the trailer price instead. The online system automatically selects the best option (based on move size, price and availability). If you get a trailer quote but want a ReloCube quote, call a U-Pack Moving Consultant at 800-413-4799 or simply email your quote number to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you prefer a ReloCube quote – we’ll be happy to switch it out for you.
What does a ReloCube quote include?
Depending on the size of your move, your quote will include the cost for door-to-door delivery (or terminal delivery) for one or more Cubes. But regardless of how many Cubes you reserve, in the end you only pay for the number you actually use.
- No additional charges for things like fuel or sales tax
- Three business days to load and three business days to unload
- 24/7 shipment tracking available
- Transit times that average just 2-5 business days
- No down payment required – pay by credit card, money order or cashier’s check after your ReloCube is loaded
- Friendly, knowledgeable and professional Moving Specialists available to help every step of the way
How Many Cubes do I need?
The U-Pack Room-by-Room Space Estimator makes it easy to figure out. Just enter the items you’re moving, and we’ll give you a total cubic feet. Of course, how you pack and load is always the final determining factor.
Insider tip: If you’re on the fence about how many Cubes you’ll need, go ahead and estimate up. As we mentioned earlier, you’ll only pay for the Cubes you use.
Tips for Getting the Best ReloCube Price
There are two things to consider when trying to get the best price on a ReloCube: your move date, and whether loading/unloading at the terminal is an option.
If you’re move date is flexible, let us know! We’ll help you find the cheapest day in the date range you’re considering.
- A terminal load/unload is a GREAT way to save money moving. Rather than door delivery, this involves taking your belongings to the local service center for loading and/or unloading. It usually works best with small moves.
More Questions about how much ReloCubes cost?
We’re happy to help. Call a helpful U-Pack Moving Specialist at 800-413-4799 or leave a comment. We look forward to hearing from you!
Looking to purchase a used ReloCube?
Though U-Pack doesn’t offer ReloCubes for sale, ABF Freight occasionally does. Click here for more information about Cubes available for purchase.