It’s Flashback Friday! Today’s the day we revisit a blog post that readers have found helpful in the past. This week’s favorite is all about the ReloCube – U-Pack’s easy-to-load moving and storage container. If you have a small move, need storage, or have limited parking, you’ll definitely want to know how much a ReloCube costs! Happy Friday!!
The ReloCube® is U-Pack Moving’s portable moving and storage container. It’s weatherproof, small enough to fit into a single parking space, and easily secured with your own padlock. If you’re looking for a low-cost way to move, it’s a great solution!
Your cost. The cost of moving with a ReloCube varies depending on your specific move (move date, where you move from and to, etc). However, you can figure out your specific ReloCube cost by getting an instant moving quote. In a few clicks, you can input specifics about your move and get a price. We make figuring out your ReloCube rate simple and hassle-free.
What does your ReloCube quote include? Your ReloCube quote is all inclusive! Check out all the perks of using U-Pack!
- You won't see extra costs for transportation, fuel, taxes or delivery. It's all included in your quote.
- You'll enjoy flexible loading and unloading options (with 3 days to load and 3 days to unload in most locations).
- You can track your shipment online or by phone 24/7.
- You'll experience some of the fastest transit times in the industry; most moves can be completed in 2-5 business days.
- You'll never have to pay a deposit or down-payment!
- Friendly, knowledgeable and professional U-Pack representatives are available to help you every step of the way.
How do I know how many ReloCubes I will need?
It's simple. Just use U-Pack's space estimator to determine the number of ReloCubes you think you'll need. And here's just one of the awesome things about moving in a ReloCube: If you think you might need three, so you reserve three, but you end up fitting everything into two, you only pay for two! So get a moving quote for the Cubes you think you'll need, and pay only for what you use!
How to get the absolute best price? There are two options to consider when trying to get the best price on a ReloCube. Your move date, and loading/unloading at a terminal.
- Move date. Is your move date flexible? Let us know and we'll help you find the cheapest day in the date range you're looking at. Just like flights or hotels, moving has “peak times” when rates are more expensive because of availability. Your moving specialist can help find the best date for your move.
- Terminal moving. If you're searching for the cheapest way to move in a ReloCube, consider the terminal load/unload option; you'll do the loading, unloading or both at the ABF service center closest to your location. You can do a door-to-terminal move (meaning load at your house and unload at the terminal at your destination), a terminal-to-door (load at the terminal and have it delivered to your new house), or a terminal-to-terminal option (where you load and unload at the nearest service center). These options can be a huge money-saver. Ask your U-Pack moving specialist how you can save even more on your moving cost with a terminal move.
Additional options to consider? If you need storage or a guaranteed delivery date, we can do that too! We offer both short-term and long-term storage, on-site our at the local ABF service centers. And, you can speed up or guarantee the exact day of delivery with U-Pack Guaranteed. Ask your moving specialist about these options by calling 1-800-413-4799.
Get a ReloCube Quote! With all of these factors going into the cost of a ReloCube, the best way to answer the question “How much does a ReloCube cost?” is by getting a free moving quote. You’ll be able to input the specifics of your move and get an instant price. Have more questions about moving in a ReloCube? Leave a comment below or call us at 800-413-4799.