Gone are the days where your storage options were limited to packing everything and moving it into your relative's garage or into a rental truck to unload in the storage facility across town. Now there's portable storage. So much easier *sigh*. Now you just load and unload it once – and your relatives don't have to look at it in their garage.
If you're just starting to compare portable storage containers, consider the U-Pack ReloCube. By the way, it's pronounced Relo (like the first part of 'relocation') and Cube (like a box). Clever I know.
Here's what you should know about the ReloCube when you compare portable moving and storage containers:
- This portable storage container is small enough to fit into a standard sized parking space – but large enough to hold a standard studio-sized apartment.
- Exterior dimensions are 6' x 7' x 8'. Its interior dimensions are 70" x 82" x 93" (LWH).
- Each portable storage container can hold up to 2,500 pounds of household goods.
- You can reserve as many containers as you need, and only pay for what you use.
- Each portable storage container is custom-built and made of metal.
- It's weather-proof.
- The container sits flat on the ground for easy loading and unloading.
- The logistics tracking (those are 'tie down points' for those not familiar with the lingo) are strategically placed to allow you to secure your belongings.
- They can be stored at your location or at an ABF service center – for as long as you need.
- You put the lock on the portable storage container, and you're the only one with the key.
The main questions to ask when you compare portable storage containers are:
- How big is it?
- What if I need more or less space?
- What is it constructed of? (if it's wooden or has a top that consists of a tarp, you may want to reconsider)
- Is it weatherproof?
- Are there tie down points?
- How long can I store it?
- Can I lock it?
- And last but not least How much does it cost?
If portable storage sounds like a solution that might work for you, give us a call for a free moving quote.