Moving from state to state? There is no reason to overpay for your move! In many cases you can get the cheapest state-tostate move with U-Pack. Let me show you how.
First, I recommend getting a moving quote. It’s a quick process—just enter some basic information about your move and you’ll get the price instantly. Now... a little more information about how state-to-state moving with U-Pack is so affordable.
Cheapest State-to-State Move: How it Works with U-Pack
State-to-state moving is U-Pack’s specialty. You do some of the work in return for lower prices—perfect for DIYers hoping to save money! Basically, rather than hiring full-service movers to do all of the work for you, you do the packing, loading and unloading—and U-Pack does the driving!
Here’s what you can expect from U-Pack state-to-state move
- A moving trailer or moving container gets delivered right to your door (you don’t have to pick up the truck like you would with truck rental. Yay!)
- You load your belongings.
- U-Pack drives your stuff right to your driveway (or parking lot) in your new state.
- You unload.
- U-Pack picks up the empty equipment.
- You enjoy your new home.
So how does U-Pack offer some of the cheapest prices for a state-to-state move? We’ve already mentioned that you do the packing, loading and unloading, but what we didn’t mention is how efficient the U-Pack service is. Using transportation providers like ABF (one of the nation’s most reputable carriers), we can offer affordable, fast transportation. And you don’t have to worry about extra costs like fuel, sales tax, standard liability coverage, etc.
So cheap is good, but what about U-Pack service? How is U-Pack the best for a state-to-state move?
U-Pack doesn't just give you a cheap move from state to state, they also deliver great service. Here are a few perks that come with your U-Pack move:
- You get flexible loading and unloading. U-Pack gives you three business days to load, and three business days to unload.
- You can track your shipment online 24 hours a day.
- You get flexible pricing. You can reserve the space you think you need (based on your moving quote, but then you can use whatever space you actually need! If you need more space, just use more! Simply adjust your rate accordingly. If you use less space, you pay less! No running out of room or paying for wasted space.
- You get a fast move! U-Pack transit times average 2-5 business days.
- You don’t have to drive the moving truck! U-Pack customers love that!
- U-Pack has great customer service. Just check out consumer review sites like epinions.com and yelp. You get the treatment you want and deserve with U-Pack!
If you have more questions about what makes U-Pack the cheapest state-to-state moving option in some areas, leave a comment below, or if you want to see prices, click here for a free moving quote.