10 Best Places to Live in Florida
Thinking of moving to Florida? The sunshine state has plenty of great places to live, big and small. Here is a list of the top 10 best places to live in Florida, based on a number of factors including low crime rate, public schools, home appreciation, etc.
Ready to pack your bags and relocate? Check out U-Pack! We offer a great moving option for moving! Get a free moving quote and see how you can move to one of these great locations!
- Indian River Shores – Centrally located, Indian River Shores is a two hour drive to Miami, Orlando, and Tampa. A great location with quick access to other awesome towns!
- Pine Crest – Close to Miami, Pinecrest offers a small-town feel with all the amenities of the big city.
- Key Biscayne – This town has a highly educated population with over 73% of its residents having a bachelor’s degree or higher!
- Sewall’s Point – This great place to live is uniquely situated between the St. Lucie River and the Indian River Lagoon.
- Windermere – Residents of Windermere enjoy a low rate of property crime. It’s a great place to live!
- Longboat Key – Moving to Longbeat Key means moving into luxury! This town is known for luxury condos and great golfing.
- Palm Beach – If you like the feel of sand between your toes, pack your bags for Palm Beach. It has over 47 miles of beaches.
- Sanibel – Located on a barrier island, Sanibel is known for great seashells, some saying that the beaches here are carpeted in shells.
- Parkland – For a smaller town, there are lots of options in Parkland! There are over 3,000 restaurants within 15 miles of town!
- Weston – With A-rated schools, this master-planned community is a great location to call home!
Do you live in any of these places in Florida? Leave us a comment telling us more about your great hometown!