There is a wonderful convenience associated with a full-service mover—you don’t have to do anything! While not lifting a finger is nice, there are some facts to consider about full-service movers.
What you get with full-service movers
Of course you get the packing, loading, and unloading of your belongings, but what else does a full-service move include?
- In-home estimate of your belongings to see how much they weigh
- Possible co-mingling of your belongings with other households
- Possible transferring of your belongings to another truck
- Average transit time of 2 to 4 weeks
- Down payment or deposit for your move
Did you know that 99% of U-Pack customers moved claim-free in 2011; a record that’s unmatched by full-service movers in the industry....